Brooks || MS Newborn Photographer

If you ever need to see God's grace squished into less 10 pounds, just hold a newborn.  This little man is Brooks, and he is a charmer.  It was hard to be a photographer that day.  His mama & daddy had a roaring fire in the fireplace, and I just wanted to snuggle up with him in front of the fire and smooch his cheeks and smell that new baby smell.  I managed to put him down a couple of times, since it was my job and all that.  (sigh)  Not only is Brooks blessed with good looks and a winning personality, he was born into one of the greatest families I know.  His mom & dad are crazy awesome.  I may or may not be related to his dad, but it is by marriage so I will deny it if necessary.  They are just plain fun people, and I wish we got to see them more often.

When I say I had a hard time choosing which images to post on the blog, I don't mean I spent a couple of minutes mulling it over.  I mean, it pained me to choose.  He is just so precious and sweet that I wanted to share them all.  Alas, I had to choose.  And fall in love all over again.








Big sister Delia had a birthday last week, so she is a big three now. I hope you had a fantastic birthday, Delia!



No comments:

Post a Comment