Jon, Erin, & Emma II Mississippi Family Photographer

Sometimes you meet people in life who seem other-worldly.  They are too sweet, too wonderful, too amazing for this earth.  Erin is one of those people.  I met her a little over a year ago, and I am always in awe of her.  She is simply beautiful, inside and out.  I think she gets tired of me gushing over her all the time.  But she brings it on herself.  She shouldn't be so stinkin' awesome.

Back in November she allowed me the pleasure of photographing her family.  Erin wasn't too wild about being in front of the camera because she's used to being behind it.  Aren't they a precious family?!  Only made more precious by the arrival of Baby Nolan last Thursday.  Nolan was kind enough to allow me lots of lovin' time in the hospital.  My heart grew two sizes that day.  Welcome, Nolan, and congratulations Jon, Erin, & big sister Emma!







No comments:

Post a Comment