Boy + Puddles = Joy

My son, like most boys, loves dirt.  And mud.  Any anything else that will end in his being filthy.  A couple of weeks ago he found pure joy after a thunderstorm in Carter.

Mama,  are we really going to play in puddles?

Okay, I'm gonna step in now.  Are you sure you're not going to stop me?

My favorite picture from the day.  Pure happiness.

And the zealous puddle pounding begins.  The boy actually jumped out of his shoe.

See, Muddy Feet Photography.  This is what it's all about.

 Nothing says good time like dirty shoes.

Ah, shoes, you served him well.  But, this was serious puddle jumping.

 Oh, how I love those little feet.

We search so hard for joy in this life.  And, it's often right in front of us.  All we have to do is take off our shoes and jump in.

No comments:

Post a Comment